HVAC Service Field Supervisor - Glenwood Springs, CO
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.......We are expanding our search to find the best possible candidates.
About Climate Control Company:
Established in 1956, Climate Control Company is family owned and registered in the state of Colorado. Current owners Michael and Lara Fergen strengthen Climate Control Company's reputation by maintaining strict standards of quality in the HVAC industry. We are extremely team oriented and enjoy collaborating with our employees. We value the privilege of serving this beautiful community, and invest in our people!
We are comfort driven….Colorado style.
Our ideal candidate would be an industry expert that can talk to customers, Build a relationship with their customers, Be an advisor and make suggestions, and perform repairs. We are seeking a highly motivated, extremely professional, supervisor for out Service Department.
- Equipment Maintenance & Repair
- Identify current/potential problems during the maintenance/repair visit that affects current/future performance.
- Work with our customers by putting the technical talk in speak they understand when making recommendations.
- Our most successful Technicians build a relationship with each customer and build a plan for maintaining their home/business long term through our Precision Service Rewards.
- Ability to keep good documentation on products, suggestions and full system details describing their current system. ( Make, Model, Etc.)
- Provide customers with information and pricing on service agreements, accessories and other comfort/operational improvements
- Provide customers with information on new equipment when the existing equipment exceeds 10 years of age or is in generally poor condition
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Supervise Service Technicians in field
- Assist technicians with repairs and diagnostics
- Meet with Customer requesting quotes for repairs and maintenance
- Provide technical training to Service Technicians
On-Call is a part of this position, Technicians are put on a rotation and during on call hours Technicians are responsible to respond to all after hour calls scheduled by the office during normal operating hours.
- High school diploma or GED
- HVAC/R program completed
- Minimum 5-years Experience specific to repair and maintenance of Residential and Commercial HVAC/R equipment (chiller/boiler
- NATE certified: Core Service, A/C or Gas heat & Air Distribution Service
- Universal CFC certified
- Supervisory Experience
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance/Short Term Disability
- Option Life Insurance/Long term disability/Accident Insurance
*Possible relocation expense reimbursement*
Loading some great jobs for you...